The Bertazzoni touch-control induction cooktop has a total output level of 11,100 W providing the fastest and most energy efficient way of cooking. Thanks to the booster function, the full energy becomes available instantaneously and is delivered directly to the cookware, eliminating inconvenient heat-up time and energy waste.
This Bertazzoni Professional Series cooktop features five individually controlled induction heating zones, a bevelled black glass ceramic main top and two bridge cooking zones.
All Bertazzoni appliances integrate seamlessly with each other and with the kitchen cabinetry and countertops.
Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
- The touch-through-glass controls provide instantaneously accurate feedback and an intuitive user experience.
- Heating zones of up to 5500 W reduce the time-to boil by over 50% vs. conventional cooktops.
- The enormously efficient 6th generation induction technology represents the utmost in energy efficiency.
- Digitally controlled sensors and residual heat indicators ensure a highly efficient integrated safety system.
- The two bridge element zone accommodates a large variety of cookware shapes and cooking needs.
- The smooth and wear resistant ceramic glass surface was designed with the ultimate ease-of-cleaning in mind.